Nice work. The art is gorgeous and although it's early and unpolished it seems the gameplay systems will be solid. The world is very intriguing, can't wait to explore further.
Ada - action RPG set in dreamlike world
A downloadable game
THIS IS EARLY DEMO FOR ONGOING KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN
Meet Ada, story driven single-player 2d top-down action rpg with fast-paced combat and stunning vistas to enjoy.
- Explore vast and cruel open world crafted pixel by pixel with passion and love, find all secrets scattered across the land (and water),
- Fight your way through hordes of diverse enemies with unique behaviour and design, be prepared, observe, adapt and survive,
- Meet interesting characters, immerse yourself in their storylines, fulfill your promises or betray them, experience how they change as story gets more intense,
- Collect skills, equip and upgrade your favourite ones, forge your character in unique way,
- Brew potions and other powerful consumables, forage land for ingredients to combine into useful items,
- Be prepared for the unexpected, world around you is constantly changing and you never know what you will run into, be it at night or day time.
- Open world - go everywhere you want! Or nowhere... Your choice!
- Hand crafted zones that are proceduraly put together - each play-through world of Ada is build differently from carefuly handcrafted and designed zones.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I love this game, it dragged me right in and I couldn't stop playing last night. Keep up the good work!
cool game I want to play at some point
well, you got my support. Or, I would say that - but your kickstarter is already closed up. shame
(Left the same comment on GJ, just to make sure you get it.)
Okay I found this game a day or two ago and I finally tried it out.
Real promising. This demo is short and "rought" around the edges, but that's what REAL demos are about so I'm glad I got to try it.
Though I GOTTA say the inspiration seems rather ovbious. No fact or claim can tell me that this isn't made in the vain of Hyper Light Drifter, but that's not a bad thing since I REALLY loved that game.
I'd just wanna add that when this game comes out and others make the same connection this game'll be met with pretty high expectations that are hard to live up to.
Hope your KS works out or if this last stretch won't make it I hope you can figure it out somehow cuz I'd be really looking forward to this.(I'm actually pledging to the campaign for that reason.)
I think this could be a great game. The only thing that could make it better would be if it was made for MacOS too.
Great visuals and for a prototype, it's pretty solid.
if this is the first release demo, then im all in. this is gonna be very cool!